CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jul 13, 2007

A New pair of running shoes...

Have you ever been so far behind its hard to catch up? Its like running beside a bus and your only caught up for so long until you are running as fast and as hard as you can only to have to stop to catch your breath long enough to see the driver in the mirror. Yeah its kinda like that.

I have never been the best on my organization skills. However, since I started at my job I have been further and further behind. I finally had today to catch up on housework, and BOY do I feel accomplished. My mother in law came by today to play with the kids for a couple of hours so I could do whatever. I chose to clean. Am I finished? No. Am I happy with my progress? YES! It motivated me to keep going.

0 Extra Bubble baths: