CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jun 10, 2008

New start...

I would like to keep the journal up alot more. I would hope to write in it at least once a week. Lets see how I do. Lets update shall we!!

Matt- Matt is at Staples now. He was working for Circuit City but they sent him to TUCSON and wouldnt send him back closer to home. The commute was awful. So he switched companies and is enjoying it. Hes doing great all around.

Me- Well I have been in the Oncology department for over a year now but decided I needed a switch. I am now in the Post Partum (Labor and Delivery) unit. I love it. Its where I always wanted to be as an Nursing Assistant. I get to hold the babies... Feed them... Bathe them... What more can I ask for!!

Alexis- She turned 4! I know I know by BIG 4 year old! She has her second dance recital this week and is very excited. She is dancing to "Splish Splash I was takin a bath..." She is super excited. She finished her first year of preschool... she attended Light of Christ preschool. She loved it. She is doing exceedingly well! I am so proud of her. She is a great self teacher... She LOVES helping with her brothers. She is a little mom. She did a pageant a few months ago and loved it. Im not sure if we will sign her up for more or not... She got Second Runner up but she had so much fun and thats all that I care about!

Hunter- Well my boy turned 3. This past year he had to have ear surgery and get tubes put in. His speech has done wonders since this. His ear infections even better! Im glad he's out of pain. He finished his first season of Tee Ball and loved it. He loved hitting the ball and running to get the ball and "FLYING" to the bases... He loved his uniform. But most of all.... he loved that ALL EYES were on him!! He has been sucha good sport watching Alexis while she did dance and never complained. We were all glad when it was HIS TURN! I cant wait to get another sport to sign him up for!

Tate- My tater. He is now 20 months old. Can you believe less than 4 months until he's TWO? OMG! OMG! Hes a sweet pistol. He is my little short fused tempered red head! But I wouldnt have it any other way... Hes been swimming in Amma and Papa's pool and doing great (with floaties of course) He thinks he's one of the "BIG" kids.

Until next time....
The Robertons

0 Extra Bubble baths: