CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Jan 28, 2009

Update Update Read ALL about it!

We have a busy couple of weeks coming up.

Alexis has about 4 performances in a 2 weeks time frame, with 3 practices a week at dance.

Hunter has started his soccer season. So with a practice a week and a game that adds to our busy schedule.

Tate, he's my only one with nothing to do!


Jaycie has a few Dr' appointments and a couple home health nurse visits.

Myself? I have my 6 weeks post partum (WHAT? just because its 11 weeks post partum) visit and I have to go to Occ. Health to get ready to go back to work. I have less than 2 weeks left at home. I AM nervous about going back to work, with how sleeping goes when coming home. BUT we will get into a good groove and it will all work out!

Matt is busy at work. His company is feeling the economic situation (arent we all) so that has him a bit stressed out. We just pray it all goes smooth until everyone makes it over the this financial mountain!
I leave you with a ... Grainy cell phone picture of Hunter at his first day of practice

0 Extra Bubble baths: