CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 1, 2009

Together we are like Peanut butter and Jelly!


I dont think words can express how MUCH I love my husband. He is my partner, he is my right hand man, he picks me up when I am down, He makes me laugh when I am stressed, he holds me when I am scared, he kisses me when I feel unloved, when Im grasping for straws he already has one in his back pocket... You get the idea?

He has been great with Jaycie. I know its his 4th baby and it should be second nature to him, But being an over protective mommy I still worried. No worrying needed! I go back to work next week and Im not nervous about leaving her with Matt at all! I know he'll be good with her. I am however nervous about going back to work and the lack of sleep Im gonna get working nights! Wish me luck there!

Back to my husband...
I LOVE YOU MATT!

0 Extra Bubble baths: