CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Dec 10, 2007

I Choose to be tagged!! haha

What is his name? Matthew Ray Robertson.

How long have you been married? 4 years 2 months

How long did you date? 4 1/2 months

How old is he? Matt is 22years and 4 months old

Who eats more? This is questionable... haha I think Matt can pack away more food however... I think I can eat more frequently.

Who said I love you first? Hmmmm cant remember BUT I remember where it was... it was at Mandys house. Hmmm...

Who is taller? Matt by like 2 inches haha

Who sings better? ME? hahaha Lets just say we shouldnt quit everything we do to go

on the road together :)

Who is smarter? Matt has a lot of intelligence at business. However... Im great at mothering :)

Whos temper is worse? We dont have tempers. We never fight...

Who does the dishes? I DO! Matt gags at the smallest things :) He will do the floors and counters tho :)

Who does the laundry? Uhhhh Matt does!

Who sleeps on the right side? Matt does. Well I do sometimes too. We switch :)

Who pays the bills? Matt hands me the money and I pay them

Who mows the lawn? Ummm in AZ you get 15 tons of rock and call it a yard :)

Who cooks dinner? ME! ME! :)

Who drives when you are together? Matt does. But I correct his every action ahhahahaha!! Im a great backseat driver!

Who is more stubborn? I am. I hold grudges for silly things!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Obviously Matt since Im more stubborn haha! But I am NEVER wrong to admit to.

Whos parents do you see the most? Well maybe mine? But we see his alot too. I live about 2 min away from mine tho so I see them almost everyday :)

Who proposed? Matt did.

Who has more siblings? Well... I have a brother and three girls I call sister (since Ive known them for over 18 years) Matt has a half brother that is about 15 years younger that he never sees.

Who has more friends? Well we mainly have family. Aquainances and people that we never see!

Who wears the pants? I buy them... he wears them :)

0 Extra Bubble baths: